Red Chair & Gatakers Artspace presents
Acoustic Guitar Spectacular
We have just opened up EOIs for the local guitarist performance and mentoring opportunities to run in conjunction with the Acoustic Guitar Spectacular performances. We are offering these opportunities to local acoustic guitarist in Brisbane, Longreach, Ipswich, Maryborough and Logan.
Here are the general details for the local guitarist performance and mentoring opportunity.
The local guitarist performance / mentoring opportunity;
- is open to acoustic guitarists of any age or level of experience
- is open to acoustic guitarists that live in the same local government area as the venue
- assesses applicants via an EOI process accessed through the Red Chair website (applicants submit information including their name, postcode, contact details, bio, promo image, and music samples/links)
- offers the successful applicant a one to one mentoring session with an Acoustic GuitarSpectacular star of their choice – Soenke Meinen, Bruce Mathiske or Michael Fix
- offers the successful applicant the opportunity to perform a 5 – 6min solo performance during the Acoustic GuitarSpectacular (usually the opening act!)
- offers upcoming and emerging local acoustic guitarists the opportunity to interact with and learn from world-class national and international acoustic guitarists/ performers
EOI’s Open: Thursday 5th October 2017
EOIs Close: Friday 27th October 2017
Applicants apply directly to Acoustic Guitar Spectacular through the Red Chair website (https://www.redchair.com.au/what-s-on/event/339-acoustic-guitar-spectacular-2017).
Acoustic Guitar Spectacular looks forward to working with a local guitarist in your town!
Phone: 5473 9498
This tour is produced by Red Chair. Red Chair is supported by the Queensland Government through Arts Queensland.