Win a $100 Fraser Coast Gift Card! –
We have one up for grabs thanks to Fraser Coast Regional Council.
Tell us in 50 words or less what winning a gift card would mean to you. Be creative with your answers!
Please send all entries to email@example.com or enter on Facebook. Don’t forget to leave your name and contact number!
The competition will close at Midnight on June 15, 2021. The Winner will be drawn on Thursday, June 17, 2021. Only the winners will be contacted. Good Luck!
Full competition terms and conditions are laid out below.
- Eligibility: The $100 Fraser Coast Gift Card, (the “Promotion”) is open only to those who have answered the question above and emailed the response to firstname.lastname@example.org or commented on the Facebook post.
- The winner will be able to spend the card at a participating store on the Fraser Coast. For a list of participating stores go to frasercoastgiftcard.com.
- Timing: The Promotion begins on June 1, 2021, and ends on June 15 at Midnight, 2021.
- Limit: One entry per person, one prize per person. Individuals must provide all applicable information requested. Entrants agree to be bound by all decisions of the Sponsor, which are binding and final.
- The winners: This is not a game of chance. All responses will be read, and the most creative responses picked as the winners.
- Winner Requirements: The winner only, will be notified by a phone call and an email on Thursday, June 17.
- A time will be made to drop off the gift card to the lucky winner.
- Prize: The $100 Fraser Coast Gift Card cannot be transferred, substituted or redeemed for cash. It also can only be spent on the Fraser Coast at a participating store.
- The winners are responsible for checking the list of stores at frasercoastgiftcard.com. The Retail Value of the Prize: $100.
- The sponsor (Fraser Coast Regional Council) will not replace any lost or stolen Fraser Coast Gift Cards. The winner will not receive compensation from the Sponsor for Fraser Coast Gift Cards that the winner is unable to use for any reason. The Sponsor is not responsible for the running of this competition, or any part of it – this lays solely with What’s On Fraser Coast.
- Publicity: Acceptance of the Prize shall constitute and signify the winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor and its designees may use the winner’s name, city, state, likeness and/or prize information in connection with the Promotion for promotional, advertising, or other purposes without payment, notification, permission, or other consideration.
- Release: By receipt of the Prize, the winner agrees to release and hold prize sponsor (Fraser Coast Regional Council) and What’s On Fraser Coast from and against any claim or cause of action, to the fullest extent permissible by law, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion, attendance at the Event.
- Entrant’s Personal Information: Information collected from entrants is not disclosed to other parties except for winners’ names and contact details that are passed to the venue so as winners can pick up prizes. (For ID purposes).