Please join us for free morning tea at the Hervey Bay Australian Red Cross Blood Donor Centre Open Day!
- FREE MORNING TEA PROVIDED – SWEET & SAVOURY TREATS + COFFEE!
- NETWORKING WITH OTHER BUSINESSES AND DONORS
- FIND OUT HOW YOU CAN SAVE 3 LIVES!
- FIND OUT HOW TO SET UP YOUR OWN BLOOD DONATION TEAM AND TALLY RESULTS.
- TOUR OF THE DONOR CENTRE, before it opens for business at 12pm
- LEARN ABOUT BLOOD DONATION – Ask our staff any questions
- ALL STAFF ARE WELCOME – please forward this email to your team
- VISIT FOR AS LITTLE OR AS LONG AS YOUR LIKE – Between 9am – 11am
DATE: Thursday 9th November
TIME: 9am – 11am
LOCATION: Hervey Bay Blood Donor Centre, 4 / 43 Hunter Street, Pialba.
RSVP: Karyn Farrant by 7th November – KFarrant@redcrossblood.org.au