WIN DOUBLE PASSES! –
WIN one of two double passes to see Leaving Jackson at the Brolga Theatre & Convention Centre On May 14.
Tell us in 50 words or less what your favourite Johnny Cash song is and what a double pass would mean to you. Be creative with your answers!
Please send all entries to firstname.lastname@example.org or enter on Facebook. Don’t forget to leave your name and contact number!
The competition will close at Midnight on Wednesday, May 5, 2021. The Winner will be drawn on Friday, May 7, 2021. Only the winners will be contacted. Good Luck!
Full competition terms and conditions are laid out below.
What’s On Fraser Coast would like to thank Jeff Carter Music for the passes.
- Eligibility: LEAVING JACKSON – 2 X DOUBLE PASSES, (the “Promotion”) is open only to those who have answered the question above and emailed the response to email@example.com or commented on the Facebook post. Winners must be able to travel to the show at the Brolga Theatre and Convention Centre on Friday, May 14.
- Timing: The Promotion begins on April 1, 2021, at 10:00 am, and ends on May 5 at Midnight, 2021.
- Limit: One entry per person, one prize per person. Individuals must provide all applicable information requested. Entrants agree to be bound by all decisions of the Sponsor, which are binding and final.
- The winners: This is not a game of chance. All responses will be read, and the most creative responses picked as the winners.
- Winner Requirements: The winners only, will be notified by a phone call and an email on Friday, May 7. On the night of the performance, all tickets are to be picked up from the Box Office – in your name. Get to the Brolga nice and early to pick up your tickets or pick them up a day or two beforehand.
- Prize: Two double passes for Leaving Jackson, showing on May 14 at the Brolga Theatre and Convention Centre are on offer thanks to Jeff Carter Music. Prize cannot be transferred, substituted or redeemed for cash.
- The winners are responsible for checking the start time of the concert they are attending, and any updates, as well as travelling to and from the venue. Approximate Retail Value of the Prizes: $230.
- The sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen tickets. The sponsor is not responsible if the event is delayed, postponed, or cancelled for any reason. The winner will not receive compensation from the Sponsor for tickets that the winner is unable to use due to cancellation or postponement of the Event.
- Publicity: Acceptance of the Prize shall constitute and signify the winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor and its designees may use the winner’s name, city, state, likeness and/or prize information in connection with the Promotion for promotional, advertising, or other purposes without payment, notification, permission, or other consideration.
- Release: By receipt of the Prize, the winner agrees to release and hold prize sponsor and What’s On Fraser Coast from and against any claim or cause of action, to the fullest extent permissible by law, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion, attendance at the Event.
- Entrant’s Personal Information: Information collected from entrants is not disclosed to other parties except for winners’ names and contact details that are passed to the venue so as winners can pick up prizes. (For ID purposes).