THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
Win tickets to Sounds of Rock Bundaberg – Saturday, May 7
We have 10 tickets to give away, thanks to NUI Events. (Each winner will receive 2 tickets).
To be in the running to win, please answer the following question:
Question – Name 3 acts that are performing at Sounds of Rock Bundaberg?
Email your answer to What’s On Fraser Coast at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The first 5 people that answer correctly and are also the quickest will win 2 tickets each.
The competition will close as soon as all 10 tickets have been claimed. Only the winners will be contacted. Good Luck!
Please note: You must also live on the Fraser Coast and be able to pick the tickets up from Torquay in Hervey Bay.
Full competition terms and conditions are laid out below.
- Eligibility: The 10 tickets to Sound of Rock (the “Promotion”) is open only to those who have answered the question above and emailed their answer to email@example.com.
- You must also live on the Fraser Coast and be able to pick the tickets up from Torquay in Hervey Bay.
- Five winners will win two tickets each to the Sounds of Rock – Bundaberg concert. The concert is on Saturday, May 7, at the Bundaberg Recreational Precinct at 7 Kendalls Rd, Bundaberg. You must be available to find your own way to the concert on the day. Doors open at 12.30 pm. You must be over 18 to enter and have your ID with you on the day.
- Timing: The Promotion begins on May 6, 2022, and ends as soon as all 10 tickets have been claimed.
- Limit: One entry per person, one prize of two tickets per person. Individuals must provide all applicable information requested. Entrants agree to be bound by all decisions of the Sponsor, which are binding and final.
- Winner Requirements: The winner only will be notified by an email and a phone call on Friday, 6/5/2022.
- A time will be made for you to PICK UP your tickets from Torquay, Hervey Bay.
- Prize: The tickets to Sounds of Rock – Bundaberg cannot be transferred, substituted, or redeemed for cash.
- Tickets will not be replaced if lost or stolen. The winner will not receive compensation if the winner is unable to use the ticket for any reason.
- Publicity: Acceptance of the Prize shall constitute and signify the winner’s agreement and consent that What’s On Fraser Coast may use the winner’s name, city, state, likeness, and/or prize information in connection with the Promotion for promotional, advertising, or other purposes without payment, notification, permission, or other consideration.
- Release: By receipt of the Prize, the winner agrees to release and hold What’s On Fraser Coast and NUI Events from and against any claim or cause of action, to the fullest extent permissible by law, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion, attendance at the Event.
- Entrant’s Personal Information: Information collected from entrants is not disclosed to other parties except for winners’ names and contacts so that winners can pick up prizes. (For ID purposes).
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.